Do you feel the need to make use of 3D printing, but you don’t have a 3D printer yourself? The purchase of a 3D printer is relatively high if you plan to use it only a few times. That’s why our 3D Printing Service is very suitable for you! The only thing we ask of you is a 3D design of the desired product, so that we can convert it into a high-quality 3D print. The only restriction we have is the size of our printers. Below you will find all the information you need to choose the desired printing method, color and material. Thereafter you can request a quote at the bottom of the page so that we can review your 3D design and make a price offer.
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
FDM is a 3D printing technique in which thermoplastic material is melted and then extruded in a pattern on top of previous extrusions. The desired shape is applied layer by layer by moving the extruder and/or the platform in a targeted manner. Because the liquid material solidifies after applying each layer, the desired shape can be built up. In this way, a three-dimensional object is created layer by layer. This technique is mainly used to quickly produce strong products that are very close to injection molded products.
LCD is a 3D printing technique in which a complete layer of the product is projected with light onto vat with liquid material (resin). The resin is cured into a solid forming the first layer and moves up one layer in height to create space for the next layer. The next layer is then exposed and cured, so that the product is built up layer by layer. This process uses very thin pillars that support the overhanging parts of the model. These pillars are easily removed after finishing printing. The advantage of this technique, compared to FDM, is that you can print in a higher resolution. This ensures high shape and size accuracy and excellent surface quality, making this technique very appropriate for small and fine detailed parts.
The only restriction we have for your 3D design is the size of the model. This should not exceed the dimensions of our printers. Note: This is about the size of one part. If your design consists of several parts, it is possible that these are printed with the maximum dimensions and then attached/glued together. Different printers are used for the two printing methods described above. This also includes different sizes.
Our FDM printers can print models with the following maximum dimensions:
Width: 300 mm
Length: 300 mm
Height: 300 mm
Our LCD printers can print models with the following maximum dimensions:
Widt: 120 mm
Length: 68 mm
Height: 155 mm
You can choose from different materials with which you can have your 3D design printed. Below you can find the materials we use, including the main features.
- PLA: This is the most common and popular material at the moment. With PLA it is possible to print very detailed objects. It is a biodegradable material that is mainly used for products that have to look good, but that are not exposed to high temperatures or powers.
- ABS: This is a kind of plastic that is often used for injection molding (for example for the well-known LEGO bricks). ABS is characterized by its high melting point, strength and impact resistance. It is the second most used filament for 3D printing after PLA, for its good mechanical characteristics.
- PETG: This is a combination of the characteristics of PLA and ABS. It is very user-friendly and strong. The difference is that it is more flexible and therefore slightly softer, causing scratches more quickly. In addition, it is a durable type of plastic that is highly resistant to chemicals.
- ASA: This kind of plastic is very strong and rigid and also has a high mechanical resistance. This ensures that there is a high UV and chemical resistance, which makes this material ideal for outdoor use. In addition, ASA hardly ages and shrinks and no yellowish color develops when the material is exposed to the sun.
- TPU: This is a material with a high elasticity, which makes it perfect for products that need to be flexible. An additional advantage is that TPU is highly resistant to chemicals and has good UV resistance. We currently have 60 ShD and 42 ShD filaments.
- Nylon: DThis is a very stable plastic with a high surface quality. It is mainly used for end products that need to be very strong. This material can withstand high temperatures and has a low coefficient of friction.
For the common material types (PLA and ABS) it is possible to choose the colors below for your 3D design. If necessary, you can even choose to order filament in RAL/HKS color. However, there are additional costs for this. If you are curious about the possibilities for this or want to know which colors can be used for the other materials, please contact us.
In order to print your 3D design, we accept different types of files:
- .STL files
- .STEP files
- .OBJ files
If you have one of these file types you can share it with us and we can start printing your design after a quick check.
Request a quote for your 3D design
The form below gives you the opportunity to submit your personal data, your 3D design and your wishes. We will then process your request and communicate the price offer and expected delivery time as soon as possible.